RECHARGE WITH SOLAR ENERGY
There are 2 ways to charge on the Bastia and Ajaccio PARASOLs
(price : 1.20 € per 15 minutes, charged at the beginning of each period)
Every charge point has its own QR-code. To start charging, launch a QR-code reader app (free and available on all mobile OS) and align your phone’s camera with the code. Once the app reads the QR-code the DRIVECO interface will open automatically. Follow the steps below :
1. Enter your email address
DRIVECO’s interface displays the price, the type of connectors and the current available for each charge point. After entering your email address, remember to check the box “I accept to receive the invoice by email”.
2. Enter your bank details
To enable charging, enter your bank details.
3. Plug-in your vehicle
You can now plug-in your vehicle. Remember to memorize your PIN code, it allows to follow and to stop your charge, as well as to download your invoice.
4. The charging session
While charging, you can monitor in real time :
- Your charge time
- Current power output
- Energy delivered
- Current cost
You will automatically receive an invoice by email to the address you provided. The invoice contains your charge details : the duration of your session, the energy delivered, and the billed amount.
Other emobility service providers
- Bosch Software Innovations
- Digital Charging Solutions
- Duferco Energia
- Freshmile Services
- The New Motion
What are the different charging modes on the Parasol?
Priority mode for a quick and immediate charge to be on your way fast.
Standard mode will optimize your charge depending on your parking duration, the solar production and the level of the Parasols’ batteries. This mode can delay the start of your charge.
I cannot find the connector for my vehicle
|Vehicle||Plug or Socket|
|Nissan Leaf||T1 and CHAdeMO|
|BMW I3||T2 and Combo II|
|Tesla||T2 and CHAdeMO|
|Peugeot Ion||T1 and CHAdeMO|
|Kia Soul EV||T1 and CHAdeMO|
In some cases, you may need an adapter to connect to the charging infrastructure.
The connector I want to use is not available
My card is not recognized or it doesn't work
If the charging terminal does not respond when you touch your card against the reader, there may be a malfunction.
In both cases, you may contact us at +33 9 72 56 26 80.
The Kino URBAN door doesn't open
- The charge point is available (green light) and your card is active.
- The charge point is in use and you are the user that is currently charging.
In all other cases, the doors will remain closed. If the door does not open when you are in one of the above situations, please contact the hotline at +33 9 72 56 26 80.
The indicator light is flashing red
- Your card is not recognized,
- You are not the user that initiated the ongoing charge,
- There is a problem with your charging cable,
- There is a communication problem between the charging infrastructure and your car,
- You have not connected your vehicle fast enough,
- You have not closed the door on the Kino URBAN.
Some checks to make :
- Check the card that was used
- Check that the charge point is available
- Check your cable for any damage or obstruction
To reset the charge point, remove any connected cables, close the door (in the case of a Kino URBAN), wait until the indicator light turns green again and repeat the charging process.
If you need further assistance please contact us at +33 9 72 56 26 80.
The indicator light is red
The charging station seems off or the input screen is black
My vehicle does not start charging immediately
- Please check that you have correctly connected your vehicle and that the indicator light on the charging terminal is blue.
- Be sure to wait a few minutes (up to 3 minutes for some terminals) to finish the communication between the charging terminal and the vehicle in order to complete the connexion.
- Some vehicles have an option to program a night charging mode (e.g. the Renault Zoé or the Nissan Leaf) via their dashboard. Verify that this option is disabled before restarting the charging process.
If you need further assistance you may contact us at +33 9 72 56 26 80.
Why does the Parasol's screen display 0 kW at the start of the charge?
Why does my charge sometimes stop at 80% ?