The PARASOL : 100% solar charging station for electric vehicles.
70 kW maximum charging power
Solar canopy for 8 vehicles
150m² roof surface
29 kWp photovoltaic power
8 kWh energy storage system
36 kW grid connection
Solar : electric mobility with renewable energy
- The PARASOL is directly powered by the electricity produced from 88 photo-voltaic panels on its roof.
- Output power of 29 kWp.
- The solar coverage ratio of 100% is guaranteed at every moment by the DRIVECO Smart Grid in order to charge all vehicles with solar energy.
Universal : for everyone, worry-free
- The PARASOL offers all plugs available in France for the electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles.
- Choose your charging speed according to your needs and wishes : – Fast : 150 km of range charged in 25 minutes – Accelerated : 150 km of range charged in 1 hour – Standard : 150 km of range charged in 6 hours
- Thanks to the Parasol’s energy storage system, feel free to charge day or night, regardless of weather conditions: 24h/24 and 365 days /year..
- Badge, Plug and Charge ! Stationary batteries of 8 kW and a grid connection of 36 kW.
Smart : optimised connected solutions
- Connected to the DRIVECO Smart Grid, the PARASOL optimizes energy production and consumption as required by each user.
- Up to 8 EVs can charge simultaneously .
- Ecological, zero harmfull emissions for the environment.
- A rainwater recovery system ensures the maintenance and the maximum efficiency of the PV panels.
- Patented secure charge.
Unique : a modern and refine design by Peugeot Design Lab.
- Its lines and colours have been inspired by the sumptuous landscape of Corsica.
- The tree colours of the PARASOL : white, azure blue and the raw wood, represent the sun, the sea ans the sand.
- Its elegant wooden curves and slim roof remind of a bird who spreads its wings to fly above the sea waves, giving the impression of both lightness and strength.