Frequently Asked Questions
Why does the Parasol's screen display 0 kW at the start of the charge?
How many PARASOL users can charge simultaniously ?
What plugs does the PARASOL have ?
2 current types are availables, each one is on a diffetent side of the PARASOL.
On the AC side, you can find a three-phase alternating current :
- a E/F socket for a traditional household plug
- a T1 plug
- a T2 socket and a plug
- a T3 socket
On the DC side, you can find a direct current :
- a Chademo plug
- a Combo II plug
What are the installed capacities availables ?
What is the maximum output power ?
The PARASOL outputs 29 kWp, due to its 88 PV panels and a 8kWh power battery. The PARASOL disposes of 36 kW of output power while connected to the DRIVECO Smart Grid. The PARASOL tands to maximise the production and the consumption of the solar energy.The PARASOL balances the solar power needs live as being connected to the DRIVECO Smart Grid.
What vehicles can the PARASOL charge ?
How long does it take to charge a vehicle ?
- 25 min of a fast charge
- 1h for an accelerated charge
- 6h for a normal charge
How do I know that my vehicle is charged ?
Can I charge at night or during bad weather ?
Who can I contact in case of a problem ?
What are the different charging modes on the Parasol?
Priority mode for a quick and immediate charge to be on your way fast.
Standard mode will optimize your charge depending on your parking duration, the solar production and the level of the Parasols’ batteries. This mode can delay the start of your charge.
I cannot find the connector for my vehicle
|Vehicle||Plug or Socket|
|Nissan Leaf||T1 and CHAdeMO|
|BMW I3||T2 and Combo II|
|Tesla||T2 and CHAdeMO|
|Peugeot Ion||T1 and CHAdeMO|
|Kia Soul EV||T1 and CHAdeMO|
In some cases, you may need an adapter to connect to the charging infrastructure.
The connector I want to use is not available
My card is not recognized or it doesn't work
If the charging terminal does not respond when you touch your card against the reader, there may be a malfunction.
In both cases, you may contact us at +33 9 72 56 26 80.
The Kino URBAN door doesn't open
- The charge point is available (green light) and your card is active.
- The charge point is in use and you are the user that is currently charging.
In all other cases, the doors will remain closed. If the door does not open when you are in one of the above situations, please contact the hotline at +33 9 72 56 26 80.
The indicator light is flashing red
- Your card is not recognized,
- You are not the user that initiated the ongoing charge,
- There is a problem with your charging cable,
- There is a communication problem between the charging infrastructure and your car,
- You have not connected your vehicle fast enough,
- You have not closed the door on the Kino URBAN.
Some checks to make :
- Check the card that was used
- Check that the charge point is available
- Check your cable for any damage or obstruction
To reset the charge point, remove any connected cables, close the door (in the case of a Kino URBAN), wait until the indicator light turns green again and repeat the charging process.
If you need further assistance please contact us at +33 9 72 56 26 80.
The indicator light is red
The charging station seems off or the input screen is black
My vehicle does not start charging immediately
- Please check that you have correctly connected your vehicle and that the indicator light on the charging terminal is blue.
- Be sure to wait a few minutes (up to 3 minutes for some terminals) to finish the communication between the charging terminal and the vehicle in order to complete the connexion.
- Some vehicles have an option to program a night charging mode (e.g. the Renault Zoé or the Nissan Leaf) via their dashboard. Verify that this option is disabled before restarting the charging process.
If you need further assistance you may contact us at +33 9 72 56 26 80.
Why does my charge sometimes stop at 80% ?